How to make your Garden awesome.


I am looking at buying a new house, mainly because mine is missing one very important thing. Living in the centre of Manchester my house lacks a garden, we have a courtyard garden hybrid but nothing I can enjoy in the sun.
For years, I have dreamt of having an awesome garden, somewhere I can enjoy, read, bbq and drink a cold beer in. As well as this, I use to work for a Victorian National Trust garden, which really rubbed salt in the wound.
Here is my top wish list for my garden.

A kick ass Barbeque

A don’t even care if it is not coal powered, I love a BBQ. I could eat BBQ for every meal for every day of my life. I want to make my own burgers, crack open some beers and have good company. This is essential for any garden.
91JUUBXY9xL._SL1500_

A Hammock

What is it that makes me really want a hammock? Homer Simpson did it for me. I want a Hammock; I want to sleep in my garden in a non -camping way.
61Lc+L0yXBL

An Outdoor Bread and Pizza Oven

How amazing are these? Jamie Oliver made me want one of these after watching one of his Christmas DVD’s, not only did he have one, but he was cooking roast potatoes in it. But Pizza cooked outside, I don’t know why this is a turn on but homemade pizza, cooked outdoors…. AMAZEBALLS!!!
41vxw3ifzUL

A Mother f******g Hot Tub!!!!

The creme de la crème of showing off in your garden, imagine pizza, beer and a hot tub. You know how good they are, I need one.81ij51pCKOL._SL1500_

Nothing says an Awesome Garden than a Tiki Bar

Be the king of the garden world with a Tiki Bar, I will get one and serve Mexican beer and dark rum. It will be legendary. This is the dream; this will be my first awesome purchase (after the house).
81HZNuURlHL._SL1500_
I can’t find one in the UK on Amazon but I saw a great one at Home Sense

What would make your garden awesome? Have you got any of these?



Comments

Popular Posts