My first Vlog- Just Jay Says


The title already sounds like I am writing a childs book, stay with me, it is not that.
Yesterday I had a half day at work so decided that I wanted to try something I was too scared to do previously. Vlog!
When I say Vlog, I just wanted to introduce myself, I can not call myself a Vlogger just yet. So I set up my camera, sat at my desk and tried to introduce myself to the world.
Now before I go on, I thought I was rather confident. I was an extra in Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. I have been in promotional videos for organisations I have worked for, I have done tv and radio interviews and I was your classic drama student at school. Nothing should phase me.
Well....put a camera, an empty room and myself together and it is harder than you think. I tried planning it, I tried filming it in parts and every time it just felt wrong. So I decided to cut the crap, put the camera on and speak. Around 3 and a half minutes later, I had a video. It won't be much good, it was just me saying hi and talking about myself but it was done.
So I had done it, my first Vlog. Uploaded to YouTube, very raw, very amateur but it was done.
Now it has just been posted on YouTube, it has only about two views but it is out there for the world to see if it chooses.
Please take a look, you can tell me what you think if you like. I know where I can improve in some areas. If you want to see a moron progress slowly in the world of Vlogging, then maybe Subscribe and support.

Comments

Popular Posts